Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Mrs. Michelle Obama

Michelle Obama has set the record without delay: She's not pregnant. While in an interview this month with Oprah Winfrey in "O: The Oprah Magazine", the First Lady put baby rumors to rest.


Mrs. Obama obviously has been the speculation of pregnancy buzz ever since Barack got elected, reports The Chicago Sun-Times. In an excerpt from the interview, Oprah asked her: Well, you look better than ever - despite the rumors that you've got a baby bump.


To which, Michelle replied: [Laughter] I know - I was like, "Baby bump? As hard as I work on my abs?"


Oprah continued: By the way, nobody would be happier if you were pregnant than Gayle King. Out of nowhere, she'll tell me, "Oh God. I really hope Michelle gets pregnant - and that it's a boy!"


Michelle said: [More laughter] Here's the scoop. Not pregnant. And not planning on it. Not pregnant. Not pregnant.



0 comments:

CRICKET QUIZ | PUZZLES